How We Are Operating during the COVID-19 Crisis
At Vitan Equipment, the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers/vendors is a top priority. Due to the ever-evolving situation with COVID-19, we are taking proactive steps to ensure we keep everyone safe and healthy. We are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS), and other public health officials and government agencies to ensure we are making the appropriate decisions and communicating regularly to our employees as developments unfold.
Our business is running normal operating hours, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. We continue to support many essential businesses such as health care, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, transportation, warehousing, distribution, and more. We are here and ready to help you with equipment service and repair, rental units, over-the-road (OTR) service, or any other warehouse support. To reach us, you may click on Contact Us, fill out the form, and a company representative will respond promptly.
Our Safety Protocols
In compliance with the State of Michigan’s Executive Order 2020-91, we continue to focus on cleanliness and preventive measures necessary to ensure a safe working environment for our employees, customers and vendors.
If you are receiving equipment service from us, our technician protocol includes:
- – Working with customers to identify a work area with a 6’ perimeter, and/or working outside on equipment away from others whenever possible. Our technicians will be asking others to stand at a distance when discussing repairs or maintenance.
- – Ensuring customers are receiving visitors and understand required protocol for that location
- – Wearing gloves and washing hands frequently.
- – Avoiding all physical contact (no shaking hands).
- – Wiping down equipment before and after working on it.
You may find all specifics of our COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan here.
For specific questions or concerns, you may click on Contact Us, fill out the form, and a company representative will respond promptly.
We thank you for your support in ensuring the safety of our team members.