Your Source for Forklift Rentals and Aerial Lift Rentals
Vitan Equipment has a robust inventory of electric and internal combustion forklift rentals. We ensure our equipment is reliable and ready to use when it reaches our customers by rotating it regularly. We offer our customers short-term and long-term rental solutions, including:
- We have sweepers, boom lifts, scissor lifts, scrubbers, personnel carriers, and burden carriers available.
- Our propane, diesel, electric, and gas forklifts have impressive 3,000 to 60,000-lb capacities.
- You get access to battery and charger use and service, including maintenance.
- We start service with a consultation, ensuring you get the right equipment for your application.
- Our inventory includes over 600 fully equipped units you can rent by the day, week, or month.
- You can depend on our 24/7 service response capability.
Things to Consider When Renting a Forklift
When it comes to forklift rentals, Vitan Equipment is a reliable material handling equipment rental provider in western Michigan. When renting from us, please consider the following:
- Gas or Electric? People commonly choose a gas-powered forklift with an internal combustion engine, but we provide both gas and electric forklift rental options.
- What Is Your Necessary Maximum Height? Vitan has forklift models available for a variety of applications. Consider your racking shelf heights and how you intend to use a forklift in your facility.
- What Capacity Does Your Equipment Need To Have? Choosing the right forklift size depends on factors like the heaviest load weight you have. Another critical factor is the load dimensions, including their length, width, and height.
- Do You Need a Certification or License to Rent? Anyone who operates your rental forklift must be certified, including adequate training and evaluation. This is the law, and OSHA requires certification to ensure property and personnel safety. It is also best for liability and insurance purposes.
Contact Vitan Equipment to Rent a Forklift in the Grand Rapids, Michigan
Vitan has your material handling equipment needs covered with our industry-leading services and extensive rental inventory of forklifts, aerial lifts, carriers, and other equipment. If you’re in need of a forklift or material handling equipment rental, contact us today.
- 24/7 service response capability
- Over 600 fully equipped units available by the day, week or month
- 3,000 – 60,000 lb. capacity forklifts – propane, diesel, gas, and electric
- Scissor lifts, boom lifts, sweepers, scrubbers, personnel/burden carriers
- Batteries and chargers including maintenance
- Consultation to ensure you receive the proper equipment for your application
Our fleet of rental equipment:
Internal Combustion Forklifts
Rough Terrain Forklifts
Scissor Lifts/Boom Lifts/Aerial Lifts
Sweepers and Scrubbers
Personnel and Burden Carriers